Skip to content

Visas and Residence Permits 

In order to travel to Denmark, Filipino citizens need a Schengen visa, a valid residence or work permit which should be obtained before departure from the Philippines.

The Danish Embassy processes visa applications to Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands. Please note that entry into these countries is still under the discretion of the immigration control.



Visa and residence permit applications must be submitted at the Danish Visa Application Center (VFS), Mondays to Fridays, from 7.00-09.00 for walk-in applicants and 09.00-14.00 for scheduled appointments.


Information on how to set up an appointment, fees to be settled, and other information on how to submit your application at VFS, please click here.