Skip to content

Driving License

Requirements for replacement driving license and international driving license are listed below.

Replacement driving license

You can get a replacement driving license at the Embassy or Consulates if your Danish driving license has been lost, stolen or destroyed. Driving license is produced in Denmark and the processing time is approximately 3-4 weeks.

Requirements are listed below:

  • completed application form
  • data card (must be signed at the Embassy or Consulate) 
  • 1 passport-sized photo
  • notarized Affidavit of Loss (only for lost driving license)
  • police report (only for stolen driving license)
  • valid Danish passport


International driving license

Below are the requirements for an International Driving License:

  • valid Danish driving license 
  • completed application form
  • 1 passport-sized photos
  • valid Danish passport


Philippine driving license

A Danish driving license is considered a valid foreign driving license in the Philippines for maximum of 90 days from the date of arrival. If you are staying beyond 90 days, you need to apply for a Philippine driving license. Kindly contact the Land Transportation Office for further information about this.

Translation of Driving License

When applying for a Philippine driving license, foreign Driver’s License that are not in English Language, are required by the Land Transportation Office, to submit an Official English translation from the local Embassy of the issuing country. For translation, you may set an appointment at the embassy based on Consular opening hours from Monday to Thursday, between 8:30am to 11:30am. Processing time, under normal circumstance is 3 working days.


To book an appointment kindly contact the embassy at +63 2 865 8800 or send an email to

You may download the application form here


NOTE: Please bring the exact amount.  You may find the fee schedule here.

Information from other authorities and advice and guidance is provided on the homepages of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. However, the Ministry of Foreign of Affairs cannot be held responsible for possible problems regardless of the information on the homepages.