Skip to content

Legalisation of Danish Documents

When a Danish document is to be used abroad, it has to be legalised.

When a Danish document is to be used for the Philippine authorities, it is usually required that  the original document has been legalised by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Copenhagen.

For further information about legalisation of Danish documents please click here

Information from other authorities and advice and guidance is provided on the homepages of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. However, the Ministry of Foreign of Affairs cannot be held responsible for possible problems regardless of the information on the homepages.