Skip to content


In the menu to the left, you can find information about legalisation of Danish and Philippine documents.  


Information from other authorities and advice and guidance is provided on the homepages of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. However, the Ministry of Foreign of Affairs cannot be held responsible for possible problems regardless of the information on the homepages.